Drama * 90 minutes * 3 Women/4 Men
Rachel, a pre-med college student, takes a job as a research assistant on a psychological experiment. When someone is badly injured, the inquiry focuses on whether she is responsible for what went wrong. Inspired by Stanley Milgram’s obedience experiments in the 1960’s.
- 2014 – World premiere production at University of Washington – Seattle, WA
- 2014 – Independence Community College – Independence, KS
Readings, Awards and Development
- Reading – 2008 “Seedlings” reading at Theatricum Botanicum – Topanga Canyon, CA
- Semi-finalist – 2007 Panowski Playwriting Contest, Northern Michigan University – Marquette, MI
- Short Play Lab Reading – 2006 1st Annual Great Plains Theatre Conference – Omaha, NE
- Reading in 2005 – Kokopelli Theatre Company – Anchorage, AK
- Moving Arts’ 2005 Staged Reading Series – Los Angeles, CA
A link to the trailer for the UW production can be found here.